Intrepid Direct Insurance is announcing an initiative to attract talent to the Auto Aftermarket. As members of the automotive aftermarket industry, we all know the need to attract much more talent for the future.
Why we need much more talent?
- The global Auto Aftermarket is projected to exceed $1 Trillion US dollars in five years.*
- New Technology in vehicles is growing exponentially.
- A large percentage of the current workforce is retiring.
- It is important to keep a social connection.
To Succeed at this objective, there are challenges our industry needs to overcome.
- A false perception of a career in the auto aftermarket – youth, parents, schools, displaced workers, and society in general.
- Committing dollars with tightening margins.
- Making time with all the current demands.
- Securing facilities, technology, and tools.
- Being able to realize or even measure success.
- Combining resources, partnering with others, or building on top of previous efforts.
- Connecting Socially to spread the message
You and anyone interested in attracting talent to the auto aftermarket industry are welcome contributors. Our overall objectives include:
- Informing all stakeholders about careers in and the state of the auto aftermarket.
- Spotlight on progress being made big and small. This includes, but is not limited to: scholarships, associations, industry experts, suppliers, Certifications and the technology community
- Develop Sprints to achieve specific targets.
- Bring others in to help.
- Social Engagement.